ex VAT: €1.447,15
For those seeking a powerful, straightforward summing mixer, or those who wish to expand the number of channels in their current analog summing rigs, meet the 2-BUS LT. Built with the same award-winning active summing electronics that have made our head designer Chris Muth legendary, the 2-BUS LT strips away non-essentials in order to bring the world’s best analog sound within reach of anyone. You get sixteen channels of pristine analog summing, dual stereo outputs to feed both your monitoring chain and your mix path, and an expansion port to link any of our summing mixers together for even more channels.
Unlike passive summing boxes that require huge amounts of make-up gain to restore the lost audio, or line mixers with volume and pan pot controls masquerading as “summing mixers” the active electronics in the 2-BUS LT result in what Dangerous users describe as “a huge soundstage,” “holographic sound,” and “audible three-dimensionality.” Panning is wide and precise, reverbs spacious and deep, bass powerful and engaging, treble and mids articulate and interesting. And within all that spacious sound, you get an incredibly focused and strong center image. When summing in analog, you’re also allowing multiple converter channels to share the workload, thereby lowering the strain and increasing their efficiency- much like a 16 lane highway vs 2 lanes. Once there, the 2-BUS LT’s exceptional summing circuits will provide all the headroom plus a vast soundfield, allowing your mixes to truly shine.
- Hand built in the USA
- Active analog summing circuits by renowned designer Chris Muth
- Super wide stereo imaging (crosstalk -97dB @ 1kHz) good luck finding crosstalk specs published by other companies
- Major headroom for any DAC (+27 dBu max input level)
- Effortless analog outboard gear integration
- Fully expandable with 2-BUS+, 2-BUS LT, and D-BOX+
- Compact, single rack space
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.