ex VAT: €479,67
The 440 Mic Preamp is the ultimate mic pre for recording guitar, designed and Manufactured in Los Angeles, California U.S.A. Install a 440 mic pre into any 500 series compatible chassis. Have legendary tone and integrate post effects pedals into your signal chain with ease. From the legendary Cinemag input and output transformers to the high performance hybrid-discrete opamps, our engineers carefully made every design decision with the highest sonic performance in mind.
- Designed as the ultimate mic preamp for recording guitar. Install into your 500 series lunchbox and connect your post effects pedals to the loop. Your guitar & amp will love it.
- Legendary Cinemag Input and Output transformers for classic American mic pre tone
- Hybrid-Discrete opamps receiving and driving each respective transformer section
- Pedal friendly post effects loop. Interface with pedals at levels that won’t clip
- High Pass Filter selectable between 80Hz and 200Hz
- Custom 7kHz or 4kHz High Shelf filter optimized for achieving a finished tone when recording guitar
- 20dB Pad, Phase Reverse and Phantom Power toggles
- Premium components throughout the all Analog signal path
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A
- Up to 60dB of gain at the input section
- Output trim -27dB to +12dB (occurs pre-output transformer to preserve output transformer secondary impedance)
- 12dB / octave High-Pass: 80Hz or 200Hz corner frequency
- High-Shelf boost: + 3dB at 4kHz or 7kHz corner frequency
- 20Hz to 20kHz flat frequency response (+/-.3 dB) with all filters disengaged
- -130dBu EIN (A-weighted)
- 1Meg Ohm input impedance at Return/D.I. input
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.