ex VAT: €296,75
The Meris Enzo is a multi-voice synthesizer pedal capable of transforming standard guitar signals into otherworldly synth sounds from outer space. Dial in tight monosynth leads, complex chord polyphony or multi-note sequenced arpeggiation on any guitar—no special pickups needed. The Enzo also features MIDI and line inputs for re-synthesizing vocals, drum machines, or even other synthesizers.
The Enzo features an arsenal of analog filters, ring modulation and envelopes for dialing in punchy leads, thick baselines and textured synth pads. Conjure ghostly pads, expressive pedal synths and hypnotic delayed arpeggios using The Enzo’s onboard pitch, time and modulation effects.
Create colossal synth sounds using multi-voice dual oscillators with selectable waveforms. Quickly dial in the perfect tempo for oscillators, arpeggios and more using the two tap delay controls. Generate lush chords in Poly mode, biting leads in Mono mode, and mesmerizing arpeggios in Arp mode. Fine-tune your tone with an onboard compressor and custom six mode filter.
The Enzo uses a high-quality 24-bit A/D and D/A and 32-bit floating DSP hardware for latency-free performances in real time. The Enzo’s low-noise analog signal path features JFET input circuitry for creating thick, rich textures.
Use the Pitch knob to adjust the pitch of your wet signal up or down two whole octaves in half-step intervals to create evolving arpeggios. The Filter Env knob controls the attack and decay rates for the triggered envelope, allowing you to dial in punchy, percussive arp plucks or soft, subtle swells. Use the Modulation knob to create unique chorus and flange effects that adds depth to your synth. If you’re looking for width, use the secondary function of the Mix knob to dial in single tap and double tap delay tempos, which spread into a wide stereo image. Glitch-up your guitar by adding tremolo and ring modulation using the secondary function of the Sustain knob.
Whether you’re looking to create emotive mono leads, trance-inducing stereo arpeggios, hypnotic drum beats, fuzzy baselines, pitch-shifted melodies or even classic 70s pedal synths sounds—The Enzo can do it all.
- Colossal Multi-Voice Dual Oscillator Synth architecture with selectable waveforms
- Two Tap Delay with Time, Feedback, Modulation, and special two stage level control
- Three Synth modes: Poly Synth, Mono Synth, and Arpeggiated Synth
- Two Distinct Tunable Envelope Types: Triggered and Envelope Follower
- Tunable Portamento Time for smooth transitions between synth notes and pitch shifts
- Sustain control for extending your volume envelope all the way to endless synth hold
- Adjustable Compressor with Threshold and Mix for your input signal (Dry mode)
- Custom 6 mode filter with frequency, bandwidth (resonance), and envelope
- Wide ranging Ring Modulation with ability to assign envelope control
- Digitally controlled Analog mix control
- Stereo input and output
- Switchable input / output headroom level for Guitar or Synth / Line level
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
- Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
- MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack
- External Tap Tempo over TRS
- MIDI beat clock synchronization
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Premium Analog Devices JFET input section
- Color – translucent coat of vibrant gold over brushed aluminum
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.