ex VAT: €280,49
The Meris Ottobit Jr. looks like a stompbox, has controls like a synth and is the child of a 500 Series module that brought the world the concept of “audio in, video game out.” Designed and built in Los Angeles, the Meris Ottobit Jr. is a maniacal little machine inspired by the sounds of vintage gaming consoles just like its predecessor.
This pedal is a crazy clean bit crusher, switchable from 1 to 24 bits, and features a selectable sample rate that covers the range from 48 Hz to 48 kHz. Yet, the Meris Ottobit Jr. does more than just take you back to the video arcade. It also features a low-pass filter that can make it sound like you’re playing a vintage synth when it’s hooked up to an expression pedal. Plus, the pedal has a six-step sequencer with tap tempo that’s surprisingly simple to figure out, as is its stutter option.
- Handcrafted Algorithms
- Variable Sample Rate and Bit Crushing
- Vintage synth-inspired Low-Pass Filter
- Triggered Stutter Effects
- Sequencer module for Pitch, Filter or Decimation pattern sequencing
- Tap Tempo for Sequencer and Stutter
- Stereo input and output
- Switchable input/output headroom level for Guitar, Synthesizer or Line levels
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
- Presets available via external 4-preset switch or MIDI
- MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack
- Remote Tap Tempo Switch capable via the EXP jack
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/ 32 bit floating point DSP
- Premium Analog Devices JFET input section
- Designed and Built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.