ex VAT: €256,10
The Copperphone, unlike full range high fidelity microphones, operates within a limited bandwidth of frequencies which lends a nostalgic quality to the signal. Some might compare the sound to an AM radio or a telephone (please listen to the sound samples provided). The sound is achieved through a combination of the microphone’s element and a mechanical filtering device. The element is rear ported into a hollow resonant chamber and as sound passes through the diaphragm into the chamber, upper mid range frequencies are accentuated while low and high frequencies are reduced.
- Passive magnetic moving coil transducer
- Tuned ported resonant chamber
- High quality Switchcraft 3 pin XLR connector
- Rugged copper housing and components
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A
- Lifetime operational warranty
- Adjustable aircraft aluminum mounting bracket to fit North American style stands (will fit European style stands with common threaded adapter)
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 200Hz – 3kHz
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Output: 115 +/- 2dB SPL @ 1 kHz
- Dimensions: 2.25 inch x 6 inch
- Weight: 1.75 lbs.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.