ex VAT: €1.211,38
In a nod to the history of our hometown of Tula, we’re reviving the same bluing process used for the initial Brass Black Series to create a special edition 023 Brass Black microphone. The bluing process for the 023 Brass Black is truly something special. The team at Soyuz utilizes an upgraded brass version of the microphone’s traditional body and subjects it to a passivation process to achieve its unique hue and patina. By oxidizing the brass, a protective coat of magnetite is formed on the mic’s body. The final result is a one-of-a-kind finish for a world-class FET microphone. Limited edition!
Aside from its stylish appearance and upgraded body, the 023 Brass Black is the same microphone that has won over engineers and musicians all over the world. This FET large diaphragm condenser has earned a reputation as a studio workhorse that expertly captures everything from guitar cabs and kick drums to vocals and strings with the same full-bodied sound at any distance.
Just like its predecessors, the 023 Brass Black will be made in an extremely limited edition production run. There will only be 80x 023 Brass Black microphones made and divided for release all over the world.
- Exclusive Brass Black custom finish
- Upgraded brass microphone body
- Limited to 80 mics worldwide
- Thick low-end, pronounced mid-range and smooth top-end
- Includes 20 dB pad for loud sources
- Custom large capsule designed and machined in-house
- Proprietary toroidal transformer imparts color and depth
- Comes in a hand-crafted hardwood box
- 100% handmade at the Soyuz Base in Tula, Russia
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.